Translate

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Updated Contact information (LA)

Hey there people,

Shawndean here, JB's younger sister, just keeping everyone informed...

My paypal was shutdown permanently...so I can no longer accept donations or payments for the furry auctions. I don't know what made them limit me permanently... could be connected to obscenity or just sexual content and really I am pretty upset about it. I don't know what's going to happen from here on out with me or my brother...

Sooo....I will no longer be posting anymore letters from my brother. I will let you all know how he is doing and what he writes about...Also if anyone is still interested in just writing to him his new contact information is

NOT AT THIS LOCATION ANYMORE!!!
        Johnston Blackhorse 49463-048
        Metropolitan Detention Center LA
        P.o. Box #1500
        Los Angeles, CA
                                 90053

To donate to his commissary you can either send a money order or send money through WU...

For the money order

    fill out to:

        Johnston Blackhorse 49463048

    send to:

        Federal Bureau of Prisons
        49463-048
        Johnston Blackhorse
        PO Box # 474701
        Des Moines, Iowa
                                  50947-0001

And well I tried the Western Union option but it didn't work just yet...so for now the only option is through the money order.

Thanks for the ongoing support even if you are just visiting to see what's happening...I thank you.


12 comments:

  1. Seriously contact the cbldf(http://cbldf.org/) they might be able to do something or suggest some recourse. They got someone I knew off of a bullshit obscenity charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is there a way for people outside the US to use the money order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, following the story of your brother and you for a long time, back since threads in the chans. I just passed by to wish you luck with all the horrible stuff that has come upon you both, it's like a coordinated persecution by the authorities, the platforms... Art should never be illegal, no matter whats the content of it, as long as it comes from whatever we have in our heads. I wanna wish you two to stay strong in this dark times, keep your heads up for better days that will come. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know what to say to all the support on here for our brother, other than thank you so much and that it means a lot. I'm his second younger sister and I haven't seen him for close to 15 years. I love him and miss him so much. It hurts to know him and my older sister, Shawndean, are going through this. All I can do is hope for the best. Thank you for the support again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sister...I love you so so so much and just know I am still here for you as well. Please text me when you can...you can get my number from mom or one of the kids. Please contact me asap I really want to hear from you.

      Delete
  5. Does mail (not money order) require a return address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but yes it does...unless you want to send it to me then I can send it for him...or I can put it in his bank for him when he gets out either way would be great...

      Delete
    2. Would you consider posting your address or a PO Box for letters & donations?

      I think some of his supporters would like to send money or mail but are just not comfortable putting our names on record by sending mail to Federal prison.

      Perhaps we could send money orders made out to you as well?

      Delete
    3. Sorry for checking this so late. Yes to everything that you said...letters, donation and money orders are accepted...I will be making more updates soon.

      Shawndean Blackhorse
      1515 E Reno Ave E103
      Las Vegas, NV 89119

      Delete
  6. I hope realy, your prison sentence ends very soon (when?) and you will be able to take on your valuable work.

    A Fan

    ReplyDelete