Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2018

I'm Back!!!... Again.

Hello folks, I don't have long for this post, but I just wanted to inform all of you that I'm back out again and trying to approach my situation in a different manner.  To all those who had sent numerous suggestions, yes, I have sent emails with information of my situation to many advocacy groups and numerous media outlets in order to garner support and spread awareness of this authoritarian oppression.

I've got much to say about what I had been through and some of the things I had witnessed.  To some it all up, there are a lot of unjust things the judicial system is trying to get away with.  They think that just because they label someone a felon or criminal that they can get away with any unjust imprisonment they deem fit, but their wrong.  I've seen too much injustice to remain quite, but allow me to get my information and data in order before I go public.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get back into my career of art and design.  If you want to help me get back on my feet I have started a Go Fund Me account as well as another Patreon account for those of you who want to give your support while keeping your anonymity.

Here are the links:
The Help Johnston Blackhorse Fund
Johnston Blackhorse on Patreon

Thanks for your time and Support
I really appreciate it.
Johnston Blackhorse

9 comments:

  1. tbh worse case scenario, i think you should lay low or stop drawing. i don't want you to go to jail again :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop drawing, but I will put loli on the back burner for now until I can get this issue resolved.

      Delete
  2. Happy to see you a free man once again! I was starting to worry since it'd been so long since your sister's last update. Welcome back, brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been real busy lately. She's moving back to AZ to get herself in better standing with her finances. I was blessed that she was able to help me out as much as she did, but I have to take over from here.

      Delete
  3. i hope things work out for ya' man... i wish i could throw you some cash but sadly my financial situation is pretty shitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back dude, sadly this fight isn't one that you can win, you should really just lay low for some time or maybe start posting things under another name, because you're literally against the world here (or 'murica, which might be even worse lol).

    Best of luck with your future projects man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time fan, glad you are doing okay. Tbh I'm super curious how they treated on on the inside, knowing that you were locked away with real violent criminals, when all you did was draw fantasy drawings. If you aren't comfortable talking about it I understand though. I am just glad you are okay now, I hope now you can begin to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Comic Book Defense League is definitely someone you should get in touch with, they have become a powerful entity in the past couple of years. They have recently collaborated with an adult company called fakku that publishes loli content right now in 2018, legally and even in print! What happened to you was wrong and terrible and should never happen again, I think you would really benefit from talking to them.

    ReplyDelete