Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Updates...behind yet again! But still here ;)



Here is a picture of everything that my brother has sent me in the past few weeks 
but I have yet again hit a snag and let shit get in the way. 




The laptop I use for the scanner is down and well you know work, sleep...bills...blah blah blah...
But whatever. I am going to be using the camera that I have available. 
Then get some coffee and tea in my system.  

My brother has sent me 5 auctions for his furry alias Bhawk. 
I will be uploading the pics on that blog and posting the auctions on furbuy shortly. 

Then are some pretty sweet and very sexy sketches...and then...some other pretty exciting stuff. 

Also if anyone wants to reply or comment to whatever please do so. 
He keeps asking what people are saying. 

Anyways thanks for all the support and positive comments 
it means a lot to the both of us 
and our family and friends. 

5 comments:

  1. I've commented before, but I'm still rooting for him. Just don't know what else to say. But I'm still considering ways to try and communicate, maybe even contribute when I get some extra money. I guess the main problem is I'm paranoid, I'd rather there not be any link between me and someone in jail for that sort of thing... maybe nobody would care and it wouldn't come back to haunt me, but I'd still rather not take the chance, you know? Maybe I'll write something with no return address if that's not a disqualifier (it'd be innocent and encouraging so the lack of a return address is the only thing that might cause it to be spiked), and, I don't know, we'll see what else can be worked up later.

    So until then, give him my best. Look forward to seeing the new pieces whenever you manage it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to know that you are giving your ongoing support and that means a lot. If you do end up writing to him it would have to have a return address...unless you want to send it to me and I can forward it to him? Using our address? Let me know...you can email me at j.blackhorse.art@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Is there any info on when should he come out? Last I heard he's in low-security prison so I asume he got a lighter sentence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natis,
    I see that there has been some serious flooding along the Brazos river and prisons there were evacuated. That must be exciting. Good luck with your experiences there. Don't get eaten by mosquitoes that must be swarming soon. Yeesh.
    Fogbank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much hope that you and your brother are doing alright, given the circumstances. I'm not religious, but my absolute best wishes go to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete