Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Contacting/helping JB...

Okay people here is the mailing address to write to JB...


NOT AT THIS LOCATION ANYMORE!!!
Johnston Blackhorse
49463-048
Nevada Southern Detention Center
2190 E. Mesquite Ave.
Pahrump, NV 89060

Please no contraband. Don't send anything that could get him or yourself in trouble...
like drugs or nude pictures...or stamps...or money.

He wants me to reach out for him to help him pass the time and just to hear from people that want to send him positive words or thoughts. Any kind of encouragement is welcome and much needed especially at this time. I can only do so much right now. Please share this link or info with other people or boards that are fans of any of his artwork.

Also for his commissary...

Western Union
Pay to: Corrections Corporation of America
Code City: Trust CCA
State: TN
Name: 2170412/Blackhorse
(Commissary/Name)

I am posting all this information for my brother and also to help myself...because I can only do so much now...I am limited with finances and soon time. So anyone that is willing to help out we truly appreciate it. And if you're not able to help out that's fine as well because I understand. We both understand. Thank you for reading regardless.

4 comments:

  1. Sucks to be your brother lol, how does it feel to have wasted and burdened your life for a useless pedophile? So much money wasted on scum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ALIVE and willing to help those others toss aside... because I believe everyone here on this earth has a purpose. Just like how you have a purpose in trying to spread this message. I thank you for it. It does suck to be my brother and well I am willing to help as much as I can because I am his sister. I believe if people were more willing to help people like him have a safe outlet there wouldn't be more and more victims. My brother and I were victims growing up and I know that I am strong enough to forgive and help those that have hurt me and in doing so I have become a warrior. I have learned not to hate and be vengeful. I have learned to put aside the feelings of the little girl I was to learn and figure out a solution as the woman that I am. You say scum? I say human being in need of help. I feel free and not caged by society and their norms. So again I thank you for leaving this sweet comment. You've made my morning special you adorable person you. Money means nothing to me if there is no purpose in life...

      Delete
  2. Sending good vibes and best of luck. His work is phenomenal! Amazing line work and is an extremely creative individual. I only want to wish him and you the best in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words and being sweet. We are doing what we can with what we got.

      Delete