Translate

Monday, November 7, 2022

Tire Dono Stroomz

Yo, whuts up everbody?!
Me?
I had to get my ride some new tires and in order to pay them off
without having to pay the exorbitant rent to own fees on 'em
I'm doing some dono strooms.

Come on by and check them out. Enjoy the show and watch me draw.
And, if you're able and willing to, I would very much appreciate
any donations you can drop on my ko-fi page.
(ko-fi link located at bottom of this post or on the
right side of this website)
Any dollar amount would be greatly appreciated.

don't for get to leave any suggestions for characters
in the comment section of any of these youtube vids

THANK YOU!!!









If you would like to fund more art from me, drop on by and buy me a coffee

johnston blackhorse's new ko-fi site

No comments:

Post a Comment